More information is coming soon. Stay tuned!
Save this page in your Favorites folder so you have easy access to it at all times
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You may be wondering…
Your trip includes:
- 8 nights of 4-star hotels
- 7 full days of excursions and tours
- Transportation between Florence and all the Tuscan towns and locations
- Wine tastings
- Cooking classes
- Thermal bath and spa visits
- Olive oil tasting
- Cheese tastings
- Most meals
- You’ll have free time in Florence and Siena so 2 lunches and 1 dinner are open for you to explore
- Most meals are served with table wine and additional wine of your choosing by the glass or bottle will be available to purchase
- Massages will be available at several locations at an additional charge that goes directly to your massage therapist
- You’re responsible for your flight to Italy and flight or train to Florence before the tour
We’ll be sending you additional information soon where you can specify a roommate if you sign up for this trip with someone. We’ll also be having online happy hour meet and greets before the trip so we can get to know each other and Julie can help guide you to a wonderful roomie match.
Yes! Italy is one of the most food friendly countries, particularly with gluten intolerances. You’ll be able to specify your specific dietary needs after signing up for the trip so Julie can make sure you’ll have delicious options throughout the tour.