What about just being generally exhausted and have a hard enough time going for a run, let alone cooking an entire HEALTHY meal?!
All you want to do is go from your loungewear to your pjs, put on your slippers, take the first thing you can find to eat out of the freezer, roll up in a warm cozy blanket, watch TV, and stay there until your eyes can’t stay open for another second.
Who even has time for fancy routines?! Much less time to think about preparing your lunch for the next day.
“There’s gotta be something around here I can just eat quickly… I’ll make something healthy tomorrow…”
Healthy cooking is 80% of the challenge for people with a busy schedule, even if many of us are still working from home, and have little time to think about what to eat. The other 20% is implementing consistent, sustainable routines that make sense.
The brain says “let’s hit that spin class”, then the heart says “but… I’m tired”. The brain says “there are veggies in there to snack on”, while the heart calls for cookies…
Then there comes stress eating, diving into the depths of Netflix the whole rest of the afternoon, going to bed extremely late at night and waking up like a zombie… oh my!
NEWS FLASH: IT’S NOT JUST YOU.
Here’s the thing…
Living a healthy, balanced lifestyle should be totally easy, fun, and filled with moments AND food that make you happy! Let me show you how to skip those flavorless days in life, the expensive trashy food and the stress of wanting to become the goddess you’ve always wanted to be, without even noticing that you already are one.
An Engineer-turned-Chef, Healthy Cooking Expert, & Total Fun-Lover.
My goal is to help you with an easy, upbeat approach to healthy eating and living a fun balanced lifestyle.
Life’s too short for it to be boring!
I’ve helped 1000’s of women nationwide achieve that happy-meets-healthy balance, have published thousands of recipes and tips for Weight Watchers, Shape Magazine, Beach Body Fitness, and more and am also a regular on morning & lifestyle shows.
During our time together at Healthy Made Easy, I’ll be your Personal Trainer for Healthy Cooking & your Happy-Healthy Mindset Coach.
No more boring lifestyle routines. No more overwhelm in the kitchen. Just fun, creativity and tasty awesomeness!
A live, 6-week program bundled with a diverse collection of recipes, printables, mini pre-recorded lessons, tactical tips & more.
Live Group Calls
Weekly Meal Plans
Tuturials, Challenges & More!
It’s all about commitment. However I guarantee that if you’re 100% ready to do it for yourself, make some adjustments and make it happen by learning and implementing the tips and tricks I have prepared for you, and with the support of our loving community, in no time, we’ll be celebrating each and every one of your achievements.
These women are absolutely rockstars, and so are you!
Learning from Julie is life changing!
I am recommitting to eating healthier for both my husband, Mark and myself. Which I know I can achieve with Julie and the membership of this clubs help. So thank you Julie for creating this opportunity to share and learn from you and one another, I am so excited to begin again!
Thank you for another great session. I’ve been cooking 50+ years and am so happy to learn new combos and techniques.
To be honest, I’m so tired of trying to come up with ideas for healthy meals. I also don’t love to cook which makes it even more difficult! So this class is perfect, I know what I need to purchase and all of the recipes sound easy but fantastic!
I was a decent cook when I had a bunch of people to cook for, but now that it’s just me, I rarely take the time. It’s time I made myself a priority. This winter I have a ton of work to get through, and I don’t want to buy these “pop it in the microwave,” chef-designed meals. It’ll be fun taking the time to take the class along with the rest of you.
2021 © Julie Hartigan